Sunday 12 October 2014

Aboard the little white train!

 Salut!


 In this post I want to share the adventure I had last Monday. After finishing at the Lycée for the day I went into Perpignan for a bit of an explore and ended up catching the little white tour train!

 It was something I had wanted to do but hadn't got around to - and then I was at the Castillet, where the train starts and stops, at the right time, and it seemed like fate!

 Here are my photos: firstly of my wanderings around the city.










 I entered an area that seemed quite arty with various studios.





Lizard fountain!










 I then found the Place de la République - and a carousel!











 I drifted through the streets.

I could never eat you, Simon!











































Rugby ball!







 I then boarded the train and we set off on our journey!










The ancient city walls







The Palace of the Kings of Majorca







 It was a great day out. I also saw a good-sized spider at Médipole on the way back.


 Overall, an experience that I'm glad to have had and which taught me a lot about Perpignan.

 Thanks for reading,

 Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment